Today we announce the immediate availability of Collabtive 0.6.1.
Collabtive 0.6.1 is a bugfix release for the 0.6 series. It contains more than 15 bugfixes, including one that is security related, and a new translation: Greek.
All users of Collabtive are encouraged to upgrade to this new release.
Please see changelog.txt provided with the Collabtive archive for a full list of changes.
We decided to slip in this bugfix release, because many fixes have been made since the last release.
However, new functionality under development is not quite ready for prime time yet.
So Collabtive 0.7 will be released later this year, and contain numerous new and improved features.
Be sure to back up your database before doing an update.
Updating from earlier versions of Collabtive is supported using 5 easy steps:
- Unpack the Collabtive archive.
- Retrieve config.php from your server.
- Put your config.php in /config/standard/ in the folder where you unpacked the archive, replacing the blank one.
- Upload everything to your server, replacing any old Collabtive files.
- Point your browser to update.php.
As always, Collabtive can be downloaded from our mirrors: